New Fibula brings our legendary brake into the modern era of wide rims. For more than a decade, our super-lightweight Fibula equalled the performance of top models by major manufacturers, at half their weight. We achieved this great performance by fully exploiting the properties of carbon fibre. For our new brake design, we moved to resin transfer moulding (RTM), a process that improves product tolerances, consistency, and strength-to-weight, and has less environmental impact than traditional carbon fibre fabrication. Even the return spring is carbon composite. An adjustable cam means it’s compatible with rims of 19–30 mm wide without changing the cable clamp point, and with no effect on lever modulation, this makes it ideal for a bike used with various wheelsets and rims up to 25 mm wide. Pull ratio is optimized for Shimano, SRAM and Campagnolo levers, and at 120 grams for the pair, new Fibula, like its predecessor, remains the lightest brakeset available.
Read Less >>>
• Application: Road bike rim brake callipers
• Calliper body material: Ultra high-modulus carbon fibre
• Pull ratio: 1:1.5 (front) / 1:1.5 (rear)
• Axle: Aluminium with TiAI6V4 Titanium threaded insert front & rear
• Sleeve nut: 29.5 mm (front long) / 20 mm (front) / 12.5 mm (rear) (included)